Takeaways From Branch’s Webinar: Strategies to Improve User Experience and Get More Conversions
In our June Webinar, we invited Branch‘s Director of Development, Ivan Herndon, to talk about the main challenges the company has faced since its creation in 2017, and what strategies were implemented to overcome them, improve user experience, and skyrocket their product’s conversion rates.
Branch is a company that is reshaping the way in which home and car insurances are purchased, and has become one of the top rated digital products that allows users to get an immediate quote for bundled home and auto insurance in just a few clicks.
However, developing a digital product that provides value and a delightful experience to its users, while at the same time meeting business goals is a challenging task.
Here’s a quick rundown of the strategies discussed during this session that have led to Branch digital products’ success:
- Implementation of user testing to create multiple customizable insurance plans with a wide variety of coverage and prices
- Employment of user acceptance and AB testing to create an effective user flow that allowed for more customization and increased checkout conversion
- Monetization of high mobile web traffic by improving Branch’s mobile branding and benefits statement
We’ve also had some great questions come through for our Q&A section. These are some of the main topics discussed:
- How to balance in-house and outsourced development
- How to collect user feedback and how often
- How to conduct effective external testing